2012年3月4日星期日

How Do I Fix Kernel32.dll Error for My Windows PC

Recently, I receive the kernel32.dll error message on my PC which runs Windows XP operating system. I really don't know what does it stand for at first time. Here is the error message:




Then I google this error and fix it with the instruction as below: 


1. I tried to copythe same Kernel32.dll file from a networked computer. Search a computer running on the same OS or having a similar set of programs installed, find the missing or corrupted Kernel32.dll files copies it and paste it to my computer.I know the kernel32.dll is a system dll files which locates in the  C:\windows\system32\folder 
So I put it in the system32 folder and recover the former one. I tried to download the kernel32.dll file form the Internet but could not find the right one. Most of the website I searched out just suggest me download some repair tool.


2. After that, I tried to re-register the kernel32.dll. I didn't know whether it would work or not, but just have a try. If you want to re-register any dll files on your PC, You can follow the steps to re-register kernel32.dll file to temporarily disable kernel32.dll error: Click Start > Press WINKEY + R on the keyboard > type Cmd in the dialog box > press Enter > type regsvr32 -u kernel32.dll on the dialog box >Press”Enter”.






Tips: If the kernel32.dll is caused by other applications, you can read this:

Re-install the application which is reporting the Kernel32.dll error. You are suggested to uninstall and install the software if it comes from 3rd part software and causing Kernel32.dll error. Some application saves you the trouble of doing that because it has a Repair function. Your computer's Kernel32.dll error can be fixing by receiving new Kernel32.dll file.


When I finish re-register the kernel32.dll, I reboot my PC. Everything was fine! The error message has gone!       

In a word, If you are a smart user and you know how to fix kernel32 dll error with registry cleaner, you would not lose any sleep over the error. This is on account of the fact that there are special registry cleaners that are equipped with the power to act on the registry and remove redundancies as well as damaged or extra items and aspects that come in the way of smooth computer operation. It is possible to avail of a registry cleaner quite easily and perform certain simple to follow steps that can complete the registry cleaning process.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

没有评论:

发表评论